End User License Agreement ("EULA")
- This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal and binding agreement between you (“End User”) and TNG Technology Consulting GmbH (“TNG”).
- This agreement sets the terms of your access and/or use of the game “Blobby VR” (“Software”).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the Software is property of TNG Technology Consulting GmbH (“TNG”).
- Services provided by TNG in the context of this Software are at all times subject to this contract (“Agreement”).
- By downloading, installing and/or using the Software you confirm your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, this Agreement.
- TNG grants the End User a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, limited license to download, install, and use the Software strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
- The license applies to non-commercial, entertainment use of the Software.
- TNG reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software or any service to which it connects, with or without notice.
- TNG may, at its sole discretion and from time to time, also make generally available updates and/or enhancements of the Software.
- The End User is not entitled to any support from TNG as part of this Agreement.
- The license presumes the End User’s full compliance with all the terms of this Agreement.
Use conditions and limitations
The End User shall
- be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment and/or ancillary services needed to access, connect to, or otherwise use the Software.
- be solely responsible for ensuring that such equipment and/or ancillary services are compatible with the Software as well as keeping passwords and other log-in information secure from unauthorized users. Accordingly, the End User is also solely liable to bear all costs connected therewith.
The End User shall not:
- sell, distribute, assign, or license all or any portion of the Software or any source or object code made available as part of the Software to any third party;
- rent, lease, loan or provide any other party access to the Software without TNG’s pre-approval in writing;
- reverse engineer, decompile, translate, alter, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Software, in whole or in part, or
- create derivative works of the Software or parts of the Software or attempt to do any of the foregoing,
- remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Software,
- interfere with or disrupt the Software.
The End User acknowledges that all Content the End User accesses through use of the Software is accessed at the End User‘s own risk and the End User will be solely responsible for any damage or liability to any party resulting from such access.
Health and safety warning
- Use of the Software requires the End User to perform active movement while wearing the VR headset.
- The End User is responsible for ensuring that the playing area is free of obstacles or other hazards. TNG shall not be liable for injury or damage resulting from actions while playing the game.
Intellectual property rights
- The End User acknowledges that all rights, title and interest regarding the intellectual property of the Software including, but not limited to, all copyrights, patents, and trade secrets therein and all documentation and manuals relating thereto shall remain exclusive property of TNG or under license from TNG.
- The said intellectual property of the Software is licensed on a non-exclusive basis and not assigned by TNG to the End User. Upon termination or expiry of this Agreement, for any reason, all rights and licenses of the End User under the Agreement shall terminate.
Code of conduct
When interacting with other users via communication functionalities of the Software, End User agrees that:
- TNG cannot be held responsible for actions of other users.
- Furthermore, End User agrees not to engage in conduct or communication that,
- can be seen as threatening, bullying, defamatory, abusive, obscene, or pornographic,
- could give rise to civil liability under applicable law,
- promotes violence, hate, attacks against individuals or groups, or illegal actions of any kind,
- is intended for the purpose of advertising third-party products or services.
- TNG does not, whatsoever, warrant or support any Third Party Products and disclaims all liability for such products and/or services delivered in connection therewith.
- TNG strives to keep the Software error free and available to the End User but provides the Software on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Accordingly, TNG makes no warranty of any kind, explicit, implied, or statutory, and TNG expressly disclaims all warranties, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, functionality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- TNG does not warrant results of use or that the Software is bug free or error free.
- The End User hereby indemnifies and holds harmless TNG and/or its licensors, suppliers, distributors, contractors, and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and fees (including reasonable fees for legal counsel) arising from (i) the End User’s failure to comply with any term of this Agreement; or (ii) use of the Software in combination with other hardware, software or other systems that would have been avoided but for such use or combination.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the End User hereby releases, and waives all claims against TNG and/or its licensors, suppliers, employees and agents from any liability for claims, damages (whether actual or consequential, costs, and expenses (including all litigation costs) of every kind and nature), arising out of or in connection with use of the Software.
Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by the End User or TNG.
- TNG may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement without prior notification of the End User.
- This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from TNG, in the event that the End User fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- The End User may terminate this Agreement by deleting the Software and all copies thereof from the End User’s systems, especially cloud, server and/or data centre instances.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, the End User shall cease all use of the Software and delete all copies of the Software from the End User’s systems, especially cloud, server and/or data center instances.
Should any provision of this contract be or become partly or entirely void, invalid, and/or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this contract. In the place of such void, invalid, or unenforceable provision, such provision shall be replaced with an adequate valid and enforceable provision which would have been bona fide stipulated had the parties been aware of the voidness, invalidity, or unenforceability. The same applies to loopholes and omissions.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and the End User does not have any authority of any kind to bind TNG in any respect whatsoever.
- TNG’s failure to exercise any right provided by this Agreement shall not be deemed, or interpreted as, a waiver of that and/or any further rights in accordance with this Agreement.
- TNG shall, at its sole discretion, be entitled to assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without giving prior notice thereof.
- Notices from the End User to TNG shall be sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing law and disputes
- This Agreement shall be applied, governed by and construed in accordance with German law, without regard to the conflict of law rules.
- Any dispute in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of German general courts and any court proceeding shall be initiated by filing with the District Court of Munich (Amtsgericht München).